It is most of our dreams to look great and show off our tight packed abs. But this has remained as a dream for many, thanks to our tight scheduled lifestyle, sedentary jobs, and faulty eating patterns. The only way to get back to shape is through exercises, as they would surely transform the body sooner than one thinks.
There is no effective way to burn fat from one particular part of the body and fat burning exercises help in transforming the entire body as a whole. The most effective way to burn fat fast is through a monitored calorie diet along with a sensible workout routine.
Top 5 Fat Burning Exercises To Get Perfect Shape
1. Dumbbell press:
While using dumbbells it is important to ensure that feet rest firmly on the ground so that one could generate additional reps by transferring effort from the feet.
- Hold the dumbbells directly over the chest zone squeeze and hold the dumbbell at the top for few seconds and lower the weight.
- Do not bounce the weight from the chest and try to keep the elbow away from the body.
- Dumbbell flyes are also a valuable exercise that isolates the chest and works on it.
- Longer is the muscle utilized best is the result.
- Perform dumbbell press and flyers with a controlled and constant motion.
2. Triceps pushdown:
- Perform this exercise at a gradual and slow rate and transmit the weight equally by bending the elbows and keeping the arms at a 90-degree angle.
- Try to keep the elbows close to the body and squeeze the triceps at a downward movement.
- Do not try swinging the body and lean forward to offer an additional leverage.
- Perform dips by taking support from a bar and squeeze it as hard as possible to gain additional support, the more force gets applied to the bar, the more strongly the person would grow.
- Keep the chest up, bend or cross the feet and tighten the gluteal muscles while going up.
- This dips build form would strengthen and straighten the elbows.
Tight-packed abdomen could be attained only by performing intense sit-ups extending constant tension over the muscles.
- One has to ensure to perform a variety of sit-ups that would target at all angles and aim at 15-20 reps of each of them with no rest.
- Ensure that abdomen gets contracting with every rep and include oblique crunches and reverse crunches with this exercise for additional results at the earliest.
5. Stomach vacuum:
This is one important exercise that most people go missing but is an integral part of their abs exercise routine. This gets the transverse muscles to work and avoids abdomen from protruding or sticking out.
- Start by lying on the back and exhale all air out of the lungs, not do inhale but suck in the stomach and see the abs touching the spine, hold on for ten seconds in this position and release slowly.
- Perform three times stomach vacuum for good results and relax adequately after the exercise.