Collagen protein accounts for over 80 percent of human skin and provides elastin our skin making it essential to firm skin. You should promote the production of skin collagen and reduce environmental impacts to prevent wrinkles.
How to Restore Collagen in The Skin Naturally
- Add citrus fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C, such as oranges, lemons, strawberries, and broccoli to your diet for the production of collagen.
- Avoid exposure to sun and smoke. Use sunscreen and stop smoking.
- Eat soy products, such as soy milk or soy cheese. Soy products promote the production of collagen and block the enzymes that cause aging.
- Give yourself a facial massage by moving the index and middle fingers along your entire face in circles. The massage of the skin increases blood flow, which helps the production of collagen.
- If you wish, take a copper peptide supplement and also canine rose, both increase the production of collagen.
- Add flaxseed oil, salmon, tuna, Indian nuts, nuts and other sources of unsaturated fatty acids in your diet, as they promote the production and retention of collagen.
- Drink herbal green tea. Green tea contains flavonoids, an antioxidant that helps to fight free radicals that can destroy collagen fibers.
- Use natural masks that contain avocado oil. Avocado oil stimulates the production of collagen, moisturizes the skin and helps to reduce defects caused by previous damage or age.