Dark circles could be annoying as it disrupts the natural look of the face despite any makeup. Following are some best and proven home remedies to remove dark circles and they also help to remove fine lines and puffiness under the eyes.
9 Home Remedies To Remove Dark Circles
1. Massage with almond oil:
Almond oil is very beneficial to treat any problem with delicate skin underneath the eyes and this regular use of almond oil helps fade under eye circles and are best when massaged before going to bed. It has to be left over night and removed the next day morning.
Cucumber has astringent and skin-lightening properties that help fix dark circles pretty instantly. They also have a refreshing and soothing effect.
- Cut a fresh cucumber slice and chill those in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, these slices are to be placed under the eye for 10 minutes and wash off with water.
- This has to be repeated twice daily for best results.
3. Rose water:
Rose water is an incredible ingredient for skin care as it rejuvenates the skin and gives a relaxing effect on exhausted eyes. Its astringent properties help it behave as a worthy skin tone.
- Soak cotton cloths in rose water for few minutes and put them over closed eyelids, leave it for about 15 minutes before washing.
Bleaching properties of tomatoes help to lighten skin to an enormous extent.
- Mix a spoon of tomato juice with half spoon lemon juice and apply this mixture over dark circles gently.
- Leave it for ten minute and wash it off with water.
The cold compress helps to treat dark circles efficiently and could be performed using an ice bag or a cloth dipped in cold water or even with the help of a frozen spoon. This helps remove dark circles pretty instantly
7. Crushed mint:
Crushed mint helps treat dark circles effectively and soothes tired eyes instantly.