Do you know what spiders are? It is the popular name given to those thin vessels that are on the surface of the skin.
Scientifically, they have known as “telangiectasias”. They usually appear in the thorax, neck, and limbs – a consequence of dilation of the blood vessels. The problem is most often hereditary, but it may also associate with the sedentary lifestyle, long standing, and poor circulation.
Many people who suffer from this disease ashamed to expose their skin. The treatment offered at clinics is often expensive and often even requires surgery.
How about trying a home-made natural remedy? What medicine? The extraordinary apple cider vinegar! And that exclamation is not exaggerated, is it?
Apple cider vinegar is powerful indeed. It has various medicinal uses, many of them already taught here in Nature Healing. And now you will find that he is a great ally in the fight against spider veins.
Remembering that apple cider vinegar can find in any supermarket, but we advise the use of organic vinegar for this and other treatments. As it is a great circulatory stimulant, it is great for relaxing muscles, improving circulation and toning. This treatment is also great for varicose veins and micro varicose veins.
But the result is not immediate, you see? You will need perseverance because the results take a while to appear.
Natural Remedy To Eliminate Varicose Veins
- 1 bottle of apple cider vinegar.
How to apply:
- You can wet the cotton with the vinegar and pass in the affected area, leave to act for 30 minutes
- Repeat the procedure three times a day, daily
- Another suggestion is to pass the vinegar directly onto the skin and do circular massages from the bottom up
- Rinse with water for 10 minutes.Perform the procedure daily
Tips to follow along with this remedy:
- Try to sleep with your legs slightly raised on pillows.
- Have a diet rich in antioxidants.
- Practice exercises that stimulate blood circulation.
- Decrease the amount of salt in your meals.
- Try to maintain a proper weight for your body.