The best way to stand for the rest of the crowd is to feature a clear and glowing skin, for looks creates the first good impression. Oily skin is always a problem for many as the sebaceous gland in the skin secretes more oils than expected. But it is important to get rid of oily skin and enhance looks at home in some natural ways. Remedies to get rid of oily skin and go around with a glowing face using home remedies are discussed here.
5 Remedies To Get Rid Of Oily Skin
1. Sleeping well:
The best secret behind and healthy skin is ample sleep. Improper sleeping habits leave the skin dehydrated, dull and also wrinkled. Maintain a proper betimes schedule and sleep properly with hair tied back as skin pores could get clogged with residual hair oils.
2. Vitamin C:
Ascorbic acid and vitamin C benefits skin in a number of ways when it gets applied topically. It helps in skin brightening and collagen production when eaten in good quantities. Healthy source of vitamin C are blueberries, amla, grapes, guava, oranges, papaya, strawberries etc. vitamin C also produces collagen that feeds the skin well making it healthier.
3. Egg yolk:
Egg yolk is known for its property to remove grease and oil from the skin pores. It is one of the well-known deep skin cleansers.
- Beat the egg yolk finely and apply for 15 minutes over the skin.
- Once they get dried, wash off the face and pat dry with a cotton cloth.
4. Cucumbers and lemons:
As said earlier all citrus fruits carry the ability to fresh up the face and get rid of excess oil secretions from sebaceous glands. They clean up the pores and removes dead cells from the skin.
- Take equal amounts of cucumber and lemon juice.
- Make a paste and apply over the skin to absorb all oil from the skin.
- Apply this paste every time before bathing.
5. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is good for all skin types; it absorbs oil from the skin and helps to attain a glowing and flawless complexion.
- Aloe Vera could be used on a daily basis over the face for 15 minutes and washed off when it gets dried up.