Stretch marks are not only associated with pregnancy as it is commonly done, it can happen in any part of the body especially those areas where the skin is stretched due to physical changes. It can happen on your outer thighs, lower abdomen, buttocks, calf, arms etc. If there has been some major gain or loss of weight, it is a common thing for stretch marks to appear. These have no side effects but appear unattractive. They are usually long and thin and occur on the surface of your skin. When the lines turn to a silvery white colour, it is an indication that it is fading away.
There are several cosmetic cures to get rid of these stretch marks, but these are usually associated with a lot of side effects making them a costly and risky affair. However, it is possible to remove the marks with natural home remedies completely at home and without any medical interference. It is time taking, but the efforts are worth it and they cause no side effects.
How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Fast With Natural Home Remedies:
Here are some best home remedies for stretch marks which will show positive results when applied consistently for a period of time. It can be done with some simple things we usually find in our kitchen.
1. Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe Vera is well known for clearing any kinds of marks and patches from the body and is a safe and natural way to cure the stretch marks. It also makes the skin soft and glowing. This natural stretch mark removal technique has been in use for a long time.
How to Use:
- Take an Aloe Vera stem and cut into small cubes
- Store in an airtight jar and put in the refrigerator
- Take one cube and rub in circular motions from the gel portion on the stretch marks every day
- Leave on for an hour before the shower
- Apply daily, and for those marks that have been there for a long time, twice a day.
Alternatively, several brands have launched Aloe Vera gels that can be used in case fresh Aloe Vera is not available. But fresh stem should always be the first choice for treatment. The refrigerated aloe cubes can be used up to one week making it a less tedious task.
2. Vitamin E Capsules:
Our skin texture is highly dependent on the Vitamin E level in our body. Sometimes, a few areas get patchy and dull due to several reasons, in that case, application of Vitamin E Oil helps. This is one home remedy for pregnancy stretch marks.
How to Use:
- Take one Vitamin E Oil capsule. Pierce and pour the contents on your palm
- Massage the stretch marks with the oil for about 15- 20 minutes
- When applying at night, it is suggested that the oil be left overnight
- However, if there is a shortage of time, leave it on for at least 2-3 hours before thorough shower
There are several varieties of Vitamin E Capsules available in the market, so enquire thoroughly before buying. While this can be a natural home remedy for stretch mark, avoids its use if you experience any itchiness or burning sensation with its use.